Our activity is essentially sustainable, we work with producers and artisans from developing countries. However we wanted to do more ...We have decided to donate 5% of our turnover to Not for profits.
For LGBT rights and in particular working to save young people in difficulty or even in danger of death. Today, 69 states penalize lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender people with prison, torture, the death penalty or forced labor. In 13 countries, homosexuality is punishable by the death penalty. . (source).
Created on January 23, 2015 and officially recognized by the government on May 18, 2015, SHAMS is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in the defense of the rights and freedoms of the LGBTQI ++ community.
- The supervision of LGBTQI ++ people on moral, physical and material levels.
- Prevention of suicide risks among LGBTQI ++ people.
- Sensitization of citizens on sexually transmitted diseases.
- Work for the repeal of laws and practices with an institutional aspect that violate the rights and freedoms of LGBTQI ++ people in Tunisia.
- Defend the right of every citizen to a life of dignity whatever their sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions.